[RFC] JS20 IDE perf patch

Doug Maxey dwm at austin.ibm.com
Wed Dec 17 02:59:54 EST 2003

Ben,

  First, my bad, the "hack at falcon30..." was a garbled address, not
  using the same alias file on both machines...  Correct addr here.

  Did not see a way to pass any interesting data, in particular the bus
  speed via pci_dev.  Do you have a suggestion on that?

  The primary reason to change the generic ide.c was to allow the
  setting on the append line to turn on the changes.

  Cannot answer regarding the device tree contents.

++doug

[snip]