xparameters file in the Xilinx kernel tree version 2.6.27-rc4

John Linn John.Linn at xilinx.com
Fri Oct 17 06:48:22 EST 2008

Hi Ming,

Arch/ppc has gone away.  We don’t support it any longer as it went away in the mainline kernel also.  You should migrate to arch/powerpc.

There is a git tag, last-arch-ppc, that is visible from http://git.xilinx.com/linux-2.6-xlnx.git.  You can use that tag in git to reset back to that tag.  Or after clicking on that tag towards the bottom on the http page, you can go to the tree view and get any individual files you would like.

You should go to our wiki site, http://xilinx.wikidot.com <http://xilinx.wikidot.com/>  to get more data on how to build the newer kernel.

Thanks,

John