interrupt handlers PowerPC via GCC

Tehn Yit Chin tehn.yit.chin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:03:51 EST 2008

Hey Scott,

Thanks for the reply, I shall investigate further.

I wasn't talking about interrupt handlers in Linux as such, but using
powerpc-eabi-gcc to write an ISR for the MPC5516. (I guess that could be
off-topic on this mailing list, but I thought the folks on this mailing list
would probably know the answer pretty easily). I was hoping that gcc would
generate the prologue and epilogue code for me via the interrupt attributes.

Many thanks.
Tehn Yit Chin