PPC to PowerPC Migration

Darcy Watkins DWatkins at tranzeo.com
Thu Jun 12 01:45:20 EST 2008

Hello,

And ... for mini PCI, you only have two entries per IDSEL instead of the
usual four.

Regards,

Darcy

--snip!--

my favorite was interrupt-map in PCI section:  A typical value would
look like this:

                interrupt-map = <

                        /* IDSEL 0x10 */
                        08000 0 0 1 &mpic 0 1
                        08000 0 0 2 &mpic 1 1
                        08000 0 0 3 &mpic 2 1
                        08000 0 0 4 &mpic 3 1

                        [ repeated per IDSEL ]

I don't see 'interrupt-map' mentioned anywhere in the ./Documentation
tree - it took me a while to find out what these numbers actually
meant.

cheers,
Vadim

--snip!--