Problem booting Linux 2.6 on Virtex-4

David Baird dhbaird at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:49:46 EST 2008

On Jan 14, 2008 1:11 PM, David Baird <dhbaird at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am now trying to experiment with the hardware and see if I can find
> a hardware reference design.  I will let you know what I figure out.

Okay, I got something to work.  I had been using EDK 9.1i.  Today, I
got hold of a copy of EDK 9.2i and I tried out a reference design that
comes with EDK.  Voila!  The aliasing problem seems to have vanished.

So, basically, I still don't know why there was an aliasing problem in
the first place.  But, now something works.  I will still try to
figure out what the original problem was...

-David