TLB Miss booting linux kernel on ppc 405

Ricardo Ayres Severo severo.ricardo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 04:50:01 EST 2008

Hi David,

I rebuilt the design in EDK 9.2i and problem persisted. The only
difference is the registers are not zeroing anymore. No exception is
thrown, and the system still hangs at memset_io. I'm running out of
options.
It is possible to boot Linux on Virtex-II, isn't?

Thanks,

--
Ricardo Ayres Severo <severo.ricardo at gmail.com>