V4 FX12 and PLB TEMAC: no space for user logic?

A. Nolson alohanono at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 03:33:17 EST 2008

Hi ,

I am now developing my own IPs and when I try to synthesize normally I
get an error because the router finds no place to fit everything. I have
resynthesized using the option:

XIL_PAR_ENABLE_LEGALIZER=1 ( loading the program with that variable on >
XIL_PAR_ENABLE_LEGALIZER=1 xps). It took so much time because it uses a
much more consuming algorithm but I managed to build it correctly.

Regards,

/A