looking for 3U system with FPGA support

Ron Sass rsass at uncc.edu
Tue Feb 12 06:39:28 EST 2008

I'm not sure why you are keen on a 3U form factor but
the Xilinx ML-410 board is an ATX form factor and fits
in various 1U chassis.  We have a couple in off-the-shelf
chassis and some in a chassis that Xilinx sells.

  http://www.xilinx.com/ml410

The chassis is part number HW-MLX10-RACK-G.  Coincidentally,
the board has all of the features you mentioned.

Ron