xilinx opb_emac support in denx linux 2.6

saadia dhouib saadia_dhouib at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 3 20:26:21 EST 2008

Hi all,
I have downloaded the 2.6.7 linux kernel from denx, and I have seen that
there is support for
xsysace, rs232, but there is no support for ethernet opb_emac driver.
Could someone help me to patch the kernel to ass support for opb_emac ?
(kernels from git.xilinx.com do have support for this driver but I need the
denx kernel to be able
to install xenomai).

Thanks a lot