xilinx drivers support in linux 2.6 from denx tree ?

saadia dhouib saadia_dhouib at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 3 03:11:34 EST 2008

Hi,
I have to install a real time microkernel (xenomai) with a linux 2.6 kernel
on a ppc 405 processor embedded in the xilinx xupv2p platform.
Xenomai adeos patch is only applicable to kernels from denx tree.
So I have to install a linux 2.6 from the denx tree. My question is:
Is there support for xilinx drivers (sysace; opb_emac, rs232 ) in denx tree,
if it's not the case, how can I integrate them.

Thanks