virtex4 RTOS with hw FPU.

vadik vadikml at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 21:19:11 EST 2008

I have implementation of Virtex4 with hw FPU trough APU .

Is there any Real Time OS that directly supports this implementation without
relying on sw floating point emulation.

Xilinx Relesed GCC build of their own that is patched to support the apu fpu
implementation , but this helps me on the application level but if the
kernel doesn't support this implemntation i have a problem .

linux is not RT enough , does the linuxwoks supports this kind of
implementation ?

Thank you.
Vadim.