cpm_dpalloc questions

bhanu jampala adams.ppc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 07:25:24 EST 2008

Hi Guys,

Figured out that cpm_dpalloc is doing the memory allocation in the
range of  0x0000 - 0x3EFEC.
I tried to dig in and figured out that it is really not affecting me
as the memory address I dont wanted to be touched is 0x2000.
and existing drivers fcc and scc allocate memory at boot time and and
it is something range of ix100 -0x200.
so, no problem.

- mukund