changing the EDLK components

Murat Artun artunmurat at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 00:34:04 EST 2007

Ok, I have built my library from its source RPM as you have stated.

Specifically, I have followed the procedure in section "3.7.
Rebuilding ELDK Components". First I have installed source RPMs and
then rebuilt the binary target RPM. However, as I have followed the
compiler messages I recognized that host gcc is called instead of
cross gcc.

Considering that my PATH was set following the advice in section "3.7.
Rebuilding ELDK Components" as "<ELDK_root>/usr/ppc-linux/bin"
directory is before "/usr/bin" what could be the problem?

Thanks and regards...

--
M u r at  A r t u n, MSc.
   Design Engineer

"be conservative in what you do, be liberal in what you accept from others"