Interrupts on xilinx ml403

Misbah khan misbah_khan at engineer.com
Tue Jul 24 17:31:59 EST 2007

hi ..

If you could send me the code and the config related doc . I could then be
able to suggest you something. As per the understanding of the problem i
guess you are not congiguring the interrupt controller properly. you have to
use correct IRQ no for  that ports then other configuration such as
interrupt type, and whenever you service the interrupt you have to clear the
interrupt etc are to be taken care ....Please see the interrupt controller
register and do your settings correctly . If the same persists then you
please send me the code and the documents then only i could give the exact
explaination on this

----misbah