Linux 2.6 from git.xilinx and XUPV2P

greenlean jmgomez at atc.ugr.es
Thu Dec 13 20:15:22 EST 2007

I'm going to generate the kernel using the file generated by EDK, and if I
still have the same problem I'll tell you, maybe the problem is realted with
the xparamters configuration file, I don't want to waste your time.

I think I should change my category from beginner to beginest .. :)

I'm not sure how to use objdump or better what to search in the elf file,
but I've used readelf to extract some info:

$ppc_4xx-readelf -h zImage.elf
ELF Header:
  Magic:   7f 45 4c 46 01 02 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
  Class:                             ELF32