Linux 2.6 from git.xilinx and XUPV2P

Stephen Neuendorffer stephen.neuendorffer at xilinx.com
Thu Dec 13 04:19:38 EST 2007

The xparameters file is specific to your hardware design.
You should change the name of the generated xparameters file to match
xparameters_xupv2p.h

Unfortunately, it's sort of an historical artifact that it was done this
way...  In reality, all the different xparameters files should really
just be one, since only one can be active at a time.

The last error sounds like you haven't actually generated an elf file?
have you tried running objdump on it?

Steve