Linux 2.6 from git.xilinx and XUPV2P

greenlean jmgomez at atc.ugr.es
Thu Dec 13 22:09:54 EST 2007

OK, now this morning (I'm working in Spain) I compiled the kernel using the
xparameters_xupv2p.h generated by edk, everything is OK, only a few
warnings.

But as I told you yesterday I have the same problem, the xdm shell tell me
that it can't read the file, maybe it is corrupted, the error reported is
the ERROR(1053) I don't Know what it means.

Following your steps I try to verify that the elf file generated is an elf
file, I used the ppc_4xx-readelf -h zImage.elf command and it told me this
result:

$ppc_4xx-readelf -h arch/ppc/boot/images/zImage.elf
ELF Header:
  Magic:   7f 45 4c 46 01 02 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
  Class:                             ELF32