Best Linux tree for Xilinx support.

Wolfgang Reissnegger wolfgang.reissnegger at xilinx.com
Tue Aug 14 15:07:45 EST 2007

Hi Leonid,

I am in the process of publishing a Xilinx Linux git tree which will
contain most of the drivers for Xilinx IP including recent contributions
from Grant Likely, John Williams, Joachim Foerster and others.

This tree will be available on the Xilinx git server soon, however it
will be a non-supported (and likely unstable) tree. Its main purpose is
to provide a common code base for development and a channel to push new
driver code out into the community.

I am still waiting on IT to set up the new server machine. I will post
an announcement once the server is up and running.

Cheers,
   Wolfgang