Where to define IO ports

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Mar 15 05:16:38 EST 2006

In message <D7E527950707D611B2A20003474C612A0BD92821 at tmemail0.tomen-ele.co.jp> you wrote:

> I think you should change the "u-boot".

NO. Linux stuff should be donme in Linux.

>  - include/configs/IceCube.h
>  - board/icecube/icecube.h
>
> 1st, put a constant like (CFG_CS1_START, CFG_CS1_STOP, CFG_CS1_CFG) to
> IceCube.h.

NO again. If you port to your own board, you should create  your  own
board  configuration  instead  of  messing  with  an existing one for
another board.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Brontosaurus Principle: Organizations  can  grow  faster  than  their
brains  can manage them in relation to their environment and to their
own physiology: when this occurs, they are an endangered species.
                                                - Thomas K. Connellan