Where to define IO ports

iseno at tomen-ele.co.jp iseno at tomen-ele.co.jp
Tue Mar 14 17:01:37 EST 2006

Hi Ed,

I think you should change the "u-boot".
 - include/configs/IceCube.h
 - board/icecube/icecube.h

1st, put a constant like (CFG_CS1_START, CFG_CS1_STOP, CFG_CS1_CFG) to
IceCube.h.
And then, write some code to configure registers like (MPC5XXX_CS0_START,
MPC5XXX_CS0_STOP, MPC5XXX_CS0_CFG).

After that, you will be able to use ioremap() in your driver.

>We have added a peripheral to the LocalPlus bus, and I'm trying to figure
Is this address kernel space?
If this is so, you have to change "TEXT_BASE" in u-boot's Makefile and etc.

    Akihiro Iseno

 Akihiro Iseno <iseno at tomen-ele.co.jp>
    TOMEN Electronics Corp.
      System Engineering Dept. II