porting Linux 2.4 on ML403

Rajanibabu rajanibabu at embeyond.com
Wed Jun 21 17:33:06 EST 2006

hi JF Hasson
   I am trying to port linux 2.4 devel to ML403. iam using the links http://splish.ee.byu.edu/projects/LinuxFPGA/configuring.htm and http://www.klingauf.de/v2p/index.phtml. Using these links i have done the following tasks.
 1. Build the kernel and created the system.ace file
 2. created 3 partitions in 512Mb Compact flash ie A.fat-16 (60Mb)
                                                   B.Linux-swap (50Mb)
                                                   C.ext3 (remaining 380Mb)
 3. copy system.ace to first partition i.e fat-16.

 when i put this compact flash on Board the red LED (Sysace error) is glowing. And iam connecting board in Windows-XP Platform.

So Please help me to come out of this and Let me know the Procedure you followed to successfully port Linux on ML403.

Best Regards
Rajanibabu