could linux support to configure the PLB-PCI bridge of PPC440 into adapter mode

陈 云 hilichen2000 at msn.com
Mon Jun 19 17:57:08 EST 2006

hi,now I want to use PPC440GX as PCI adapter card bridge. according to user
manual, the PLB-PCI bridge should be configured to Adapter mode. after
check some code of PCI of linux, i find the linux only support configuring
the PLB-PCI bridge into HOST mode. Is my understanding correct ? if the
normal version of linux don't support the adapter mode, could i found the
patch?

best regards and thank you.

 chen