does Gianfar Ethernet Controller Version 1.1 support MARVELL 88E1111?

Guo Jaffe jianfei616 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 03:51:59 EST 2006

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your information. So the driver is not the issue, but better
to upgraded.

I will check the board once more. The PHY doesn't work because the 8bit bus
between MAC and PHY is locked(TX_EN and RX_DV all disabled from the scope's
view) and also you can't see any signals exist at the Magnetic side(nor LED
signals). It seems that only MDC/MDIO and CLOCK reference pin works. The
PHY's ID must be read from MDC/MDIO interface and Clocks are right showed
on the scope.

Best Regards,
Jaffe