USB flashdrive on Motorola MPC5200 (IceCube) board, linux ker nel 2.4.25 (DENX drop)

Furxhi, Orges Orges.Furxhi at thyssenkrupp.com
Sat Jul 29 08:07:48 EST 2006

>Which defconfig file should I use?
>I just tried the icecube_5200_CoralP_defconfig file but now the board isnot
>booting; it hangs right after this message:

I figured out my mistake as far as booting the kernel, I did not have the
right bootm argument.
Even with the I figured out my mistake as far as booting the kernel, I did
not have the correct bootargs.

Even with the icecube_5200_CoralP_defconfig +scsi support, and usb
mas-storage enabled, I get the same message when I plug in the usb stick.

usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=2 (error=-110)

Orges