Using bestcomm in an external module (MPC5200B to be exact)

Sylvain Munaut tnt at 246tNt.com
Fri Jul 28 05:15:17 EST 2006

Hi John,

Frankly ... I don't know, I don't get how this new thing works ...
if you figure it out, be my guest do it and explain it to me ;)

It would be great because I get this cleaned API sitting on my
tree along with the IDE DMA and the FEC code that I'd really
like to send ...

     Sylvain