Using bestcomm in an external module (MPC5200B to be exact)

John Rigby jcrigby at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 03:30:42 EST 2006

Sylvain,

How can I help getting the mpc5200 migrated to the powerpc tree?
I should have some time to help with this.

After we get it migrated we can get the bestcomm code in and
the various drivers that use it.

Also, did you ever get a liteb board?  If not send me your address
and I will try again to get you one.

Thanks
John