Using bestcomm in an external module (MPC5200B to be exact)

Sylvain Munaut tnt at 246tNt.com
Tue Jul 18 08:13:46 EST 2006

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
>> But anyway, it's mainly internal cleanup and adapting drivers
>> from the public version on my git tree to this newest/cleaner
>> version is a 15 min work ;)
>>

> Any reason why you aren't regulary submitting those patches for upstream
> inclusion ?

Yes. What's in there and not in main streams adds quite a lot to
arch/ppc ... So
MPC5200 should be adapted to arch/powerpc first and then those changes.
And since
no-one did that yet and I haven't done it yet either ... (I must admit I
had a quick look
and I didn't understand much on how to do the change ...)

    Sylvain

PS: Sorry for the lag (like 15 days...) you know email
problem/appartement change/vacation/... the usual ;)