some problems on the SystemACE driver.

Ming Liu eemingliu at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 14 23:09:45 EST 2006

Dear Ameet,
The attached is the log file to record the error. Please unzip and search
for "XAssert" to go to the end to see the problem. Also, the .config file
is attached. Please rename the file from config into .config. The linux
version is 2.6.17.1. When you compile the kernel, please remember to export
C_INCLUDE_PATH=....../driver/xilinx_edk. Thanks for your work.

Regards
Ming

(http://source.mvista.com/~ank/paulus-powerpc/20060309/ppc32_xilinx_edk_temac.patch)