[JOB] Senior Embedded Linux Video Engineer

Tim Bird tim.bird at am.sony.com
Sat Jul 15 03:29:41 EST 2006

Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> In message <20060714184305.4d16550a.sfr at canb.auug.org.au> you wrote:
>> Richard asked the list admins before he sent this message and we decided
>> it would be OK if he identifed the message in its subject.
>
> Hello List Admins,
>
> please keep these  lists  a  technical  discussion  forum  with  good
> signal-noise  ration. Don't allow people to spam these lists with job
> offers or other crap.

To lessen the pressure to do this on lists, how about if CELF
maintains some kind of job board on its wiki, or creates a separate
list for this?  Some member companies (employee seekers) and
job seekers have asked about this in the past.

I'll discuss this at our AG meeting next week.
 -- Tim

Tim Bird
Senior Staff Engineer, Sony Electronics