YNT: powerCore 6750 nfs mount problem

Bora KARTAL bkartal at aselsan.com.tr
Fri Feb 10 19:03:15 EST 2006

Hi David,
Unfortunately I am not using u-boot. I think this is not a physical link problem. Becouse in the bootup phase it gets the the lsp via ftp correctly. But I thought that this errror is somehow board specific, because when I tried the same configuration with another target board (Motorolla MVME5100) it successfully mount to the root file system.