system ace programming xf60

Peter Ryser peter.ryser at xilinx.com
Fri Dec 15 06:20:18 EST 2006

Wade,

the v4fx60 has two PPC405. Please make sure that both PPC405 are
connected to the jtagppc_cntrl in your MHS hardware project file. You
might want to compare your setup with the ML410 reference design
available at
http://www.xilinx.com/products/boards/ml410/designs/ml410_bsb_design.zip.

The JTAG IR length of the v4fx60 is 14 (6 for the FPGA + 4 for each
PPC405, i.e. for the 4vfx60 it's 6+4+4=14)

- Peter