system ace programming xf60

Wade Maxfield wmaxfield at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 06:46:10 EST 2006

Hi Peter,

  Thanks, we had that already.  The 8.1i development environment refused to
build until we fixed that.

  See my other reply to let you know how we did it.  The genace.tcl file
shipped with 8.1i (service pack 3) has an incorrect ID code for the xf60
part.  That threw us off for over a day, as the tool can't find an irlength
for that invalid part (since the part ID does not exist.)  Rather than
erroring with an "invalid id code," it gives an "invalid instruction length"
error, which was not useful at that time.

thanks,
wade