2 Ethernet port operating in a PPC405EP system

Chun Chung Lo cclo at astri.org
Wed Aug 30 23:17:20 EST 2006

Hi,

I know my source code is vert old. But since there are lots of
applications developed base on this 2 sets of source code, if the kernel
and U-Boot needs to change, the above applications (tons of codes) also
need to revise ... (lots of multimedia players, drivers, and other
supporting tools). My team cannot afford such great change.

So I say "update is not recommended" ...

Thanks for your quick reply.

Best regards,
Lo Chun Chung