Help for USB host driver for MPC8xx

Josef Angermeier Josef.Angermeier at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Aug 4 18:02:33 EST 2006

Hello Wei,

i ported Brad Parkers mpc8xx usb driver for linux 2.4 to linux 2.6 and merged it with the cpm2usb project's m82xx usb driver. Using it i can mount an usb-stick with linux 2.6.18 running on a m8xx. But for sure, there have to get some more bugs fixed, and i have to validate that the included cpm2usb code for m82xx still works, before i can send a patch for an official linux release.

So if you like i will send you my code and you tell me if it also works for your needs!

Josef

Hi All,

Dose anyone use USB host drivers for MPC875 with Linux 2.4.25? I just
found these notes from http://www.heeltoe.com/software/usb/usb.html,
but I have no idea about how to use it, any advice? Thanks.

Wei