PPC Linux support for Tundra TSI148

Gerhard Jaeger g.jaeger at sysgo.com
Thu Apr 27 17:13:10 EST 2006

See my comments inline:

A32/D64 and 2eSST @ SST320

> Are these transfer from userspace data, from kernelspace data, or from
> the Tundra's pattern buffer?

They are from userspace.

> What was your PCI bus speed & width?
???

> Were you using inbound/outbound windows or Tundra's DMA controller?
DMA - via /dev/vme_dma0 interface

> What was the Tundra chipset configuration for the 168 MBps?
i.e. Buffersize 64K, 4K alignment, 2K PCI Fifo and 1K VME Fifo.
Using the Tundra driver and its interface structure, I used a
request level of 2, fairmode is set to normal, timeon timeout timer
is set to 7 and timeoff is set to no waiting (0).

--
Gerhard Jaeger <gjaeger at sysgo.com>
SYSGO AG                      Embedded and Real-Time Software