AW: mpc8xx and LCD

Fend, Matthias mfend at harris.com
Thu Sep 29 23:45:06 EST 2005

hi,

>>Can you send a couple of links to the modules you are considering?

there are some 320x240 from EDT (Emerging Display Technologies) with S1D13305
S1D13700
http://www.actron.de/graphic_displays_edt.htm

also from Powertip a 320x240 with S1D13305/ S1D13704 is available
http://www.actron.de/graphic_displays_powertip.htm

and also from ampire is one ... (available /w or w/o Epson's S1D controller)
http://www.ampire.com.tw/AmpireCatalogue/P082-AT320240Q3.pdf

matthias