How to use kerberos in ELDK

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Sep 16 21:23:23 EST 2005

In message <20050916070358.781D2422AF at denx.de> you wrote:

> Maybe I meet the big trouble.
> I find no powerpc-linux-rpm in my build machine, only have
> powerpc-linux-gcc, powerpc-linux-ar .....
> What should I do?

You should really READ the documentation. It says, and I  explicitely
quoted this in my previous posting:

> You must use "${CROSS_COMPILE}rpm" instead.

So instead of trying powerpc-linux-rpm which indeed  does  not  exist
you  should  run  ppc_8xx-rpm  or whichever other architecture you're
using (alternatively ppc-rpm would work, but this is undocumented and
not recommended).

Please RTFM!

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"...and the fully armed nuclear warheads, are, of  course,  merely  a
courtesy detail."