USB support on Lite5200

Edward Jubenville edjubenville at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 31 06:57:23 EST 2005

I'm using a FreeScale Lite5200 development board with an MPC5200.  I used
ELDK 1.3 and DAS U-Boot to get a working kernel, booted, etc., but I later
found that the configuration I chose (icecube_5200_defconfig) didn't have
USB support enabled.

My first USB goal is hook up a SanDisk cruzer 256 MB memory stick.  Which
configuration options need to change?  Is there a HOWTO or example
configuration file somewhere?

Eventually, I would like to support at least one kind of USB keyboard.
Where can I find guidance for that configuration.

If there's a better place to post these questions, please advise.

Thanks in advance,
Ed