Kernel 2.6.x to MPC8540/Microsys Board

Kumar Gala kumar.gala at freescale.com
Sat Jan 15 02:47:03 EST 2005

Clemens,

I would to just use 2.6.10 as starting point and get that working.  The
amount of changes to board code is about 100 lines to go from OCP to
platform_device.  I should be releasing patches for this upstream today
and will CC the linuxppc-embedded list, so if you really want them you
can get them, but I dont think its worth the pain for you.

- kumar