TZ variable setting for denx 2.4.20

Robin robin at india.tejasnetworks.com
Thu Jan 6 12:33:28 EST 2005

Thanks for your response..

I have tried with the standard linux date too. That too doesnt seem to
consider
timezone variable that has been set. Can you give me a way for setting
timezone
for southern hemisphere countries?? The busybox code uses strftime function.
But that does not seem to consider TZ variable...

Regards,
Robin