Problems with Serial Port on IceCube

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Feb 5 06:21:12 EST 2005

Dear Linas,

in message <000001c50adc$c814dae0$6401a8c0 at supernova> you wrote:

> Any ideas of whats going on ????? Is their a problem with the console support in
> Sylvain's port or something in the "standard" init scripts that come with DENX's ELDK
> 3.1 when used with a 2.6.xx kernel or have I missed something obvious?

There is nothing in the init scripts that should matter here.

Just out of curiousity: can you try another console cable? Probably a
minimal one (only 3 wires: GND + RxD + TxD) ?

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"There are things that are so serious that you can  only  joke  about
them"                                                    - Heisenberg