Ebony Board, PPC440GP and NFS panics

Brian Hawley bhawley at luminex.com
Thu May 20 03:16:29 EST 2004

Is there something special that must be done for the kernel to be
configured for use
with u-boot?  A kernel config option, perhaps?

I double checked the include/asm-ppc/u-boot.h in u-boot against
include/asm-ppc/ppcboot.h in linux...and
did find a section with a #define for CONFIG_405, but not 440.  We'll see
if that makes a difference.