"mkimage" not found

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Mar 5 20:19:36 EST 2004

Dear Gianfranco,

in message <00a101c40291$c31a7120$0400a8c0 at portatile> you wrote:

> > Maybe your PATH ist not correct?
>
> You are perfectly right! I didn't add the line "export

Thanks for the confirmation.

> [gianfranco at home001 linux]$ make pImage
> make: *** No rule to make target `pImage'.  Stop.
> Should I modify BOOT_TARGET into arch/ppc/Makefile?

As you like. Maybe it's better to get used to the U-Boot image name.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
There is is no reason for any individual to have a computer in  their
home.      -- Ken Olsen (President of Digital Equipment Corporation),
              Convention of the World Future Society, in Boston, 1977