ml300 system init very slow

Lou Rickard lou_rickard at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 04:34:11 EST 2004

And as the kernel boots, it loads an improved serial
module stored on the root filesystem, which works
fine?  Would that explain why it works fine with
module support turned on, but doesn't work well with
module support turned off (and hence stuck using the
serial module that is built into the kernel)?

~lr

--- "VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE)"