Lite5200 PCI not working

Mark Jonas mark.jonas at gmx.de
Tue Jun 22 05:19:42 EST 2004

Iñigo,

I experienced this behavior with an USB card before. With that card the
reason was a short on the USB card between 3.3V and 5V supply pins. In a
normal PC this seems to be no problem (maybe because a PC's PCI ports
are 5V only). The Lite5200 survived. To be sure if this is the problem I
recommend testing the card for the short.

Mark