Lite5200 PCI not working

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jun 21 20:51:36 EST 2004

In message <42A622EB18325843894BB8E1040E3DF5022753 at sinaexchf> you wrote:

> I've bought a 3.3V PCI ethernet card (US Robotics 7900) and tried to use it with the Lite5200 kit, but when I power it, it doesn't even turn on, with both power LEDs (3.3V and 5V) off. What may be the problem and where should I look for it?

You may have plugged it in incorrectly.  Make  sure  that  the  front
bezel  is on the side where the serial and USB connectors are - i. e.
NOT where the ATA connector is.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The human race is a race of cowards; and I am not  only  marching  in
that procession but carrying a banner.                   - Mark Twain