[Linux-ATM-General] Announcement: MPHY now supported inmpc860sar

Alex Zeffertt ajz at cambridgebroadband.com
Fri Feb 6 00:43:55 EST 2004

Zoran

I wouldn't imagine that the patch would apply to the mpc8260 driver and
work.  However, it would probably be useful to look at it for pointers
if you were thinking of porting MPHY support to the mpc8260.

BTW, to get the patch try

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mpc860sar checkout -A atm  # Top of tree is now MPHY
cd atm
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mpc860sar diff -u -r single-utopia-phy  # compare with SPHY branch