[Linux-ATM-General] Announcement: MPHY now supported inmpc860sar

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoransto at dkts.co.yu
Thu Feb 5 23:54:13 EST 2004

Quick question to you all... I walked through Pete's 8260 ATM driver,
and I saw (as far as I can understand) that Pete's driver is set to
support single PHY mode.

So, the question here is: do we need Rodolfo Giometti's patch to be
applied to mpc8260 ATM driver?

It is obvious that different set-up should be applied for mpc8260 ATM
driver MPHY mode anyway...

Thank you for answers in advance.

Regards,
Zoran Stojsavljevic