How to boot u-boot from RAM

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 13 18:09:02 EST 2004

In message <20040813010711.41665.qmail at web53709.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> I am trying to have a different version of UBoot

Why are you asking the very same question within just  3  hours  with
different  subjects  on the same mailing list - and on a mailing list
where your questions is off topic?

Please ask U-boot related stuff on the U-Boot-Users mailing list.

But please check the mailing list archive _before_ asking.

> with some utilities added to it . So I'm trying to
> figure out a way to check if that upgraded version of
> UBoot works fine , without copying it to the default
> location where my original UBoot resides in the flash

This has been discussed many, many times before. Search  the  mailing
list archive (on gmane).

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Mirrors should reflect a little before throwing back images.
- Jean Cocteau