Watchdog timer reset

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Aug 12 22:52:16 EST 2004

In message <023EF71CB65AA949A2C510353690C86B027FB4 at rokonet-e.rokonet.co.il> you wrote:

> But, strangely, if I don't do any printk() and printf() no resets.
>
> Can the printing to console from kernel/user "block" the kernel for so long?

Yes, printk() can block the kernel for a long  time.  Try  increasing
the  console  baudrate,  and  or not using output to a serial port at
all.

> Where is the MMU support?

What do you mean?

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
It is dangerous to be right on a subject  on  which  the  established
authorities are wrong.                                    -- Voltaire